This year's ANNUAL MEETING will be held on June 19, 2018 and is an "End of the Year Celebration and Awards Presentation!" event at Mariposa Museum & World Culture Center.
Click here for full details and RSVP information.
Top 5 Reasons to Join PWC
1. Friendship: In an increasingly impersonal world, PWC restores the joy of friendship, shared laughter, and new experiences—and we’ve succeeded in that since 1897.
2. Opportunity to Serve: PWC is a service club. There is power in numbers and we accomplish so much more as a team, including fund raising for such worthwhile organizations as End 68 Hours of Hunger, Monadnock Worksource, and the River Center.
3. Welcoming: Do you want to support our mission and come to events only when you’re able? Sign up as a Supporting Member. Want to roll up your sleeves and help plan events, decide on scholarship recipients, or serve on our board? Sign up as a Participating Member. You can change your membership status at any time. Just let us know how much you want to be involved.
4. Entertainment: PWC sponsors a variety of special events from Basket Bingo to Ladies' Movie Nights, and from Living History Performances to Line Dancing with the Monadnock Mavericks. We constantly embrace new things to try.
5. Citizenship in the Community: PWC participates in community events, including Trunk-or-Treating for Halloween, Holiday Trees, and the Monadnock Wellness Festival. We support many of the cultural, historical, and educational events in the Monadnock Region—and have fun.
Pictures from 2016 Basket Bingo (click here for 2017 pictures)
Thank you to our Bingo Callers, Drew and Michael, our generous sponsors, the attendees, the dozens of volunteers who helped make the day run smoothly and to Betsy Hansen for taking these amazing photographs!!
As a follow-up to the January 2017 meeting, here is the information to learn more about MRC and the mentorship program:
Contact: Leaf Seligman, email@example.com
Website: Monadnock Restorative Community